Monday, June 9, 2008

I <3 THE TWILIGHT SERIES!!!!!!!

hey, well i LOVE the twilight serious! and i can't wait for the movie to come out!!!!!!! heres some pics and quotes :)









"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb."
"You're hair looks like a haystack...but I like it."
"I was not finished kissing you. Don't make me come over there,"
"Silly, Bella."

"Its just that, I know how you're unhappy a lot. And, maybe it doesn't help anything, but I wanted you to know that I'm always here. I won't ever let you down -- I promise that you can always count on me. Wow, that does sound corny. But you know that, right? That I would never, ever hurt you?"
"Damn it, Bella! You'll be the death of me, I swear you will."
"why can you beleive the lie, but not the truth?"


hope they worked :P

0 comments from Awsome peoplee:

 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater