Thursday, October 30, 2008

Well Hi there!!

Well hi there guys!!






haven't done anything lately only school.... and UGH!!!!!!



the teachers have been giving us Assignments and over that nightly homework and then telling us we need to study for our yearly exams!!!!! sooo can't wait till its all over!






so i haven't really had any time for anything Teegee told me i needed to update my blog so had to go out and take some photo's!!! i took the one of Tiff and mum took the ones of me










and hehe Twilight comes out in like 1 month and a half or something??? lol ughhhhh so can't wait! me and my friends are gunna dress up as VAMPIRES MWA HAHAHAHA!!!!!! lol
Me, Maddy and Clare are going to the movies again this Sat to see Angus, thongs and perfect snogging lol then were going to go see if we can buy some vampire fangs! lol!!!!!!

















0 comments from Awsome peoplee:

 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater