Friday, December 12, 2008

Here it is....

Sheri is in Sydney, probably watching the Twilight movie by now, so I will load her Lo for her. It is really very good, and yes I will submit it for her over the weekend. Clever chickie. We have both used the same photo, and I must say I am in love with both Lo's.
I am sure Sheri will have lots to share when she gets home again, so I will say cheerio for now, from Sheri's mum.

3 comments from Awsome peoplee:

vicmbee said...

you sure are one clever little chickie.... awesome LO!!

Teegs said...

omg u 2 amaze me i love both these lo's but omg Sheri babe ur style has changed so much love it love it, hope u had an awesome time in Sydney im jealous i haven't read the book YET BUT I THINK READING UR BLOG HAS told so much of the story that i cannt wait much longer hope u HAve told the sopry so much better xx

vicmbee said...

what a clever chickie again getting that LO published well done. There is a little surprise for you and mum on my blog... when you get back home that is...

 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater