Tuesday, January 27, 2009



Well LATE Australia day lol



i had a great Aus Day.. i went with my friends family to a nice Beach and had a bbq, went swimming and Steve fished... and i got a few good shots..... i love this top one with the feet :)







and one of me and Maddy b4 swimming

i've been getting ready for school lately - getting 'suplies' and covering my books i only have my pencil case and some new shoes and i should be done but i wont be getting them till hopefully saturday so i'll have to make do with my old stuff for the first 2 days :( lol
i haven't actually done anything creative like ALL holidays!!! i have been rather busy with family and friends and holidays, hopefully mum and Tara will put up pictures of when they
came down....
better go over some more books **roll eyes**
xx


1 comments from Awsome peoplee:

Tara said...

Hey sista!!

I miss you :-(

 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater