Monday, February 9, 2009

RUBY!!

and a quick one i just did of Rubes (hope you dont mind!!) and of me and Tani, i used the same kit as Tara did on all of hers.



3 comments from Awsome peoplee:

Teegs said...

U got creative quick well done, love the digi pages they look good:)

Sue said...

Clever little chickie.
Now you need to teach your Mumma how to use the kits too. They look great.
The kits are by Shabby Princess, using PS.

Ruby Claire said...

WOOOHOOO!!! Simply beautiful Sheri!
I am pretty sure, you commented me on my blog using your mums account! Cause i got a comment for your mum saying' hey ruby I did another one of you on my blog...' so i checked your mums blog and didnt see anythin of me, then i check yours and see one of me! lol... so maybe she didnt sign out :P
ANYWAYS. BEAUTIFUL digi work! And i love the double and the sketches! You should sketch onto a canavs and use water colours to paint! Im sure it would look simply BEAUTIFUL!
xo

 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater