Saturday, November 22, 2008

hmmm

haven't updated for a while..
don't really have much to share
i FINALLY finished my yearlies!!!!!!

i just got back from having lunch at the headland..... then we went and climbed all the rocks near the water... mum took a few photos but she'll probably put them up on her blog
we also spotted a few whales but every time mum got out the camera they dived back under again!!!
so we tried a few other places but stilll couldn't catch the wails... when we were at the blue pool and we were about to leave all of a sudden it started HAILLING on us!!!!!!!!! it wasn't even raining!!!!!! it was pretty fun though!!!

well i'm planning on doing some scrapping this weekend as i haven't done much in the last week or 2 due to school work.. my friend is having her party next weekend so i'll have to make her something

anyway heres some stuff :)



and have you guys seen the new Kaiser 'what a hoot' paper??? i LOVE it!!!!




5 comments from Awsome peoplee:

Anonymous said...

Those LO's looks FABULOUS Sheri!

I got to work with the What a Hoot at the Kaiser 100-1 Scrap Off, and I absolutely love it! I saved as many scraps as I could to use when I got home! :)

Sue said...

Hey Sheri, I loaded the photos from the weekend, lol, and I didnt ask for help once. I agree, the 'what a hoot' papers are lovely. Cant wait to use them.

Tara said...

Hey LOU love them papers, and your LO's are way cool :-)

Just uploaded some piccies on my blog you should go check em out :-)

Glad youre finished your exams... man i used to HATE them!!

Belynda-Lee said...

hi there, wow what a clever chick you are!! your LO's are great. keep up the great work.
belynda xo

Anonymous said...

Great layouts Sheri! I love how you used the fibres! I added your link btw on my blog! ;) Cheers!

 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater