Thursday, November 13, 2008

nothing....

well nm has been happening at ALL

had my first yearly yesterday.... i was worrying about it soo much but in the end it was alright ..... but it wasn't till later that i found out that the maths one was actually my sencond exam and my first was music.... i thought the test we did in music was just a practise one!!!! i ended up geting 27/40 for a theory music test..... since musics my best subject i'm not too happy........!!!!!!!!


umm lots of studying is SUPPOSED to be geting done (it isn't though) and projects...... annnnnd home work....... no time for me......



have the spring fair on Sat but will only be there for about 2 hours as me and maddy are going to see wild child....... night before we will be studying for science though..........



and i have a lump on my arm??? lol theres no bite marks or anything but its all swollen??? lol


the LO's i have done i'll get mum to submit for me and i'll upload after they've all been rejected.....



hmmm....... instead of studying i think i might just make mum a blog HAHA!!!!!!

oh and go buy the new DOLLY mag... the one for December.... Twilights all through it HAHAHAHA!!!!





(see the orange strip up the top?? it says UNDEAD & UNBELEIVEABLY HOT: the twilight boys come out to play)

3 comments from Awsome peoplee:

vicmbee said...

cool LO, good luck with getting subbed again its pretty hard to get in that mag,Thank mum for the photo's she sent me today. I like that photo of you on the beach.

Teegs said...

Hey missy moo, hope u got lots of studying done last nite! love ur collage very funky xx

Tara said...

Since when do you read DOLLY??? LOL stop growing up... It makes me feel old!!

Loving the piccy of you on the beach..

I updated too, got a few more pics of the kiddo's :-)

GO STUDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater