Saturday, March 7, 2009

layout

heres a LO from ages ago which i never shared.. i never got a email back from the mag i sent it too so i'm just gunna put it up anyway.... its what i got my banner off

3 comments from Awsome peoplee:

Ruby Claire said...

Sheri... beautiful layout gurly! I absolutely love it!
And those beads.. omgg DRIBBLE! (:
xo

CreativeMe68 said...

Wow love the colours that you have used here, Thanks for visiting and commenting on my photography blog!
I also have a scrapbooking blog as well if you want to visit it! I will come back for a lil visit from time to time.Luv Shaz xoxo

vicmbee said...

great LO sheri love the flowers you used.... I've had some in my stash for ages never have the right page to use them... Thanks for the blog award...

 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater