Saturday, March 28, 2009

4 days!! and some LO's

only 4 days till my Birthday!!!!
today i finished 3 layouts!!!
^^using the Kaiser love struck papers (i love them!)

^this one was ment to be for Shaz's ad challenge.

^one of my sister but i'm going to make it 8x8
Darrie sent me these photos! they are also from the sea side fair.

i got my school photo on Friday.. everyone else got theirs on Thursday but teacher lost mine *roll eyes* i'm pretty happy with it this year MUCH better then the last 2 years!!
and have you guys checked this out??!!??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUZMKM2U1gw its Rubys youtube vid. its of a AWSOME art journal page..... i had a go at making it but will show another time.. check out her other ones as well!! sooooo good :D and her blog - shes amazing :D
have fun...
xx

4 comments from Awsome peoplee:

vicmbee said...

wow!!!love your LO's and Happy Birthday for 4 days time....

Ruby Claire said...

Nawww Sheri thanks for the shoutout! XO!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TOMORROW!
Have a FABULOUS day!
And you have to show ur art journal page ;)LOVE the layouts! THEY ROCK!
The syringe my mum got from her work, but you can get them from the chemist,,, the green spray... I think you mean yellow, it comes out kinda green, it was spray paint.. I sprayed it in my room and it stunk out my room so I had to sleep on the lounge! LOL
Have a fab day tomorrow Chikkie!
xo

CreativeMe68 said...

Terrific LO's!!! Love your style!
Congrats....You have been chosen the winner of the RAK of the month over on my blog!!! Please email me your home addy & personal email addy to cm_sd68@hotmail.com
as I can't seem to find where I wrote it down...Sorry!!

CreativeMe68 said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Sheri, Happy Birthday to you Hip Hip Hooray!!! 14 Today!!!
Have a great day Lil Darlin!! wishing you a totally cool birthday with your family and friends! Luv Shaz xoxo

 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater