Thursday, April 2, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME :P

heya guys :D
yaayyy my birthday lol...
i got a ipod and new pandora charm as well as some scrapping stuff! (i'll share a pic umm on Sat probly):D
and just b4 my birthday i had got a ELECTRIC PIANO!!! and New Moon!!
and tommy is my Birthday party :D
i'm simply just having a sleepover with 5 friends! gunna be great!
they have been planning stuff at school which i haven't been aloud to hear soo should be.... interesting lol!!! i can't wait!!!
heres some pics i took the other day and forgot to share.... i have no idea how people get such good pics of butterflys.. they must have super AWSOME cameras!!

3 comments from Awsome peoplee:

Tara said...

omg who's footprint is that!!! looks like bigfoot LOL!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTA DEAR LOVE YA LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND MISS YA HEAPS!!!!!!

XXXXXXX

vicmbee said...

Happy Birthday Sheri...... hope you had a good one and a super party tommorrow with your friends...

CreativeMe68 said...

Happy Birthday Sheri, So glad you had a good day today!! Sounds like you got some nice pressies!

I want to send you your RAK can you please let me know which kit you want??? If you want a different one please let me know before tomorrow morning!! I am heading out of CVille so I will be able to pick up some cool stuff for you! Luv Shaz xoxo

 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater