Thursday, April 9, 2009

Birthday Pics and a very spoilt girl :P

okay... i no i said i would upload some pics a while ago but all the stupid teachers kept dumping homework on me!!
My RAK from Shaz arrived today. and OMG she spoilt me SILLY!!!! i got a birthday prezzie and RAK in one!! theres so much stuff so i can't wait to use it tomorrow on the FIRST DAY OF HOLIDAYS!!!!!!! i have a pic from my birthday that i'm going to use so can't wait!!
- things from Shaz

- things from Mum

some of the things from my buddies gave me and my fam gave me the IPOD.. YES that bear has jewellery all over it.... there was i think 5 pairs of earing hanging of her and 2 badges and a bracelete

- new pandora charms.. the fam gave me the lion head (it has stones in its eyes!) and Maddy gave me the two others that aren't real pandora but they are absoloutly AWSOME!

-mum took this awsome photo!! love the silhottes (sp?)

- and of the gang :P (without Christine who was taking the photo :( )

- This one was from ages ago but was on Maddys camera so i didn't get it untill now :P





planning on going to see monsters vs. Aleins tomorrow!!! but so far.... have no ride. hopefully Darrie can take me but i dont no yet!! she was ment to ring me!! lol were planning of having a huge gathering there... will be great if i get to go!!!!

haha hope you like my pics :P
and leave some comments!! i love reading them ; )
xx

1 comments from Awsome peoplee:

Anonymous said...

Lucky Girl! :) Lots of yummy goodies for you to work with! I'm jealous! :D

I looove my Pandora - I know my mum has bought me a Tinkerbell charm for Easter (not original Pandora but still very cool!) - Only she is making me wait until tomorrow to give it to me!!

Hope you had a super awesome birthday chickie!

xxoo

 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater