Thursday, April 30, 2009

big post!

well i thought as long as i'm here i may as well update :P
plus i was due for a update anyway...
i went away for the holidays and had a great time staying at Teegs, Tara's and Nan and Pops :)
i didn't get any pics on my camera (but got a few on Mums and Taras) the ones i DID get are blurry coz my camera is crappy.. no matter what mum says :P .....
we got these at Maddy's thank you Patrick for taking them for us :D .. i stopped at her place on the way home and slept there for the last night of the holidays :P




and these ones of the snow... they are probably the same ones as mum put on her blog but oh well.. they are the best ones.








and some art :D!!!!

this one was by myself .. its SUPPOSED to resemble a butterfly wing but it doesn't really lol.

annnnndddd messed flower up on this one.. it was wet and i accidently touched a texta to it.

and these are from Rubies AWSOME tutorials



and a canvas inspired by ruby lol

and some Layouts!!

this one using some of the prezzies that Shaz gave me.. and have you seen her photo blog? :O soo good!!

this gorgeous baby boy :)


and a layout i dont like so much :(
OMG just saw a TWILIGHT ad on TV!!!!!!!! lol.. still obsessed.
and OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!
Mum finally got the cuttlebug!!!! its SO incredibally AWSOME!!! makes the cutest lions, penguins and EVERYTHING!! its so awsome and the sheet music embossing die thingy is so cool!!!! and the one with the TINY embossed dots look SO good on co-ordinates paper when you sand it!!!

4 comments from Awsome peoplee:

CreativeMe68 said...

Love your works of art!!! Love what you did with the RAK that I sent you!

Love those snow pics....I wished I lived near the snow just to take photos! They are awesome Sheri, you should be really proud of yourself!

OHHHH I so want a cuttlebug!!! Your mum is so lucky!!! Drool Drool!!!!
Luv Shaz xoxo

CreativeMe68 said...

Ohhh I love that dots embossed thingy that you mum has!!! Looks so cool on cards and I forgot to say to brag....Kirrily has the twilight movie!!! She is obsessed too! Must be a teenage thing.

Thanks for the comments on my photo blog and my everyday blog...You just got yourself a couple more entries in the RAK of the month!
Bye again Luv Shaz xoxo

vicmbee said...

nice work sheri love the top photo. Love your pages and art work.. Have you seen your LO yet in SBM of your Nan.... beautiful work nan's favorite colours too I think.....

Pauly said...

Hi Sheri, love all your artwork, LO's and photos! Seen you in SM again, Nan will love that!! I have a Cuttlebug too, love it, but still don't use it as much as I should! My Sizzix is set up on my bench, so I tend to use that more. Shame you don't wanna join us in out ATC swap, lots of fun doing them and collecting! Keep up the great work!! Pauly xx

 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater