Wednesday, March 11, 2009

stuff

well i've finally done some stuff!!!

i've done a LO (just have to add fake stitching) andddd i've done a card and a mini album that mum helped me with for my friend, i also finished a mini SIMPLE canvas i started some time early last year... but will share another time

sorry about the REALLY crappy photos - they were taken at about 11:30 when i was so tired it was ridiculous... and i think i've missed a page? on some photos theres a transparency page over the top of the normal page....





















and THANK YOU to Shaz who gave me this awsome blogger award!!



all i have to do is nominate 4 other blogs that inspire me... but i want to add a bit too that- i want you to put up your favorite picture of a FLOWER thats already on your computer (or go out and take one)

so i chooooooseeeeeee

Nicole


Pauly




hope to see some flower pics soon :D
and Shaz has put up a challenge on her blog! its to use a advertisement as a sketch for a LO... this is the ad i used and the sketch a drew up from it (yes its for wax strips lol) go have a go! she's put up more details on her blog
(ignore my .... butiful? stick figures :P)

4 comments from Awsome peoplee:

Pauly said...

Wow, thats one awesome album Sheri, bet ya friend loves it!!!Thanx for the award, can't see it but I'll check back tommorrow. Ummm check for flower photo too, worlds worst gardener here!! I'll see what I got. Cheers Pauly

CreativeMe68 said...

Hi Sheri, Love your lil twist to the blog award I gave you!! Love you OTP book too!! Just copy my pic for the Beautiful blog and paste it onto your blog darlin!! Luv Shaz xoxo

Tara said...

weren't you supposed to actually make a lo for it??

just stopped in to say "HELLO".. haven't talked to you forever!

oh and it's .. beautiful ..
c'mon girl, mum would have a heart attack seeing you spell like that, and what would granny say???

CreativeMe68 said...

Love you Advertisement can't wait to see which photo you use for it...
I haven't scrapped in days now, my mojo has gone out the window! Luv Shaz xoxo

 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater