Sunday, May 24, 2009

arty journally

sorry i didn't update for so long.. i have'nt had time.....

my AMEB music test i new it was coming up but we didn't think it would quite so close we were thinking 6 weeks but its on the 18th!!! and i haven't even learnt one of the music peices yet :O!!! and i have to learn a heap of scales off by heart and some silly theory *roll eyes* but i guess its worth it look what i got to play on last year!!
a baby grand!!! i think my test will be on the same piano this year.. i hope so!! last year i got A and the lady wrote on my thing i would have gotten better if i'd done better in my sight reading haha
i have managed to get these.. i dont overly like them but i'll get better :P







thanks for checking it out... hopefully i'll do a page today.. i just finished my assignment about BLOGGER!!!!
please leave a comment.. thatd be awsome
xx.

3 comments from Awsome peoplee:

CreativeMe68 said...

Your Art journal looks cool!!! And I love your wordle words!!! Love the colours you have used!

And good luck with your music test and all that theory...rolling my eyes for you too!

Come on girl I wanna see some scrapping with all those papers I gave you for your birthday...And the ones that Mum gave you too! Luv Shaz xoxo

CreativeMe68 said...

I am so lucky that you are one of my beautiful friends Sheri and I love visiting your blog and any new people who visit my blog Luv Shaz xoxo

PS Hope you get some new blog friends

vicmbee said...

Love your art journal... looks great... good luck with your test..

 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater