Sunday, May 10, 2009

mothers day and stuff

ok.
i WILL scrap today!!!
not sure what though....
i'll find something :D
i've been attempting to 'art journal' without tutorials over the last week and well.... not very good at it lol





hopefully i'll be back later on to share some pages.. might have to clean
my room and desk up first.. hate working in a crowded space lol.
and Mums card and Tiffs bday card which i accidently left on the table and she got home and went oh.. whos is this? lol



and a old, OLD photo of me and Dad...


and a photo of mum in 2007 most recent pic we have of her lol
and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MUM!!!!

4 comments from Awsome peoplee:

CreativeMe68 said...

Ohhh Sheri...you will have to do something about the most recent photo of her then won't you!!! Love the cards and the pic of you and dad!! Love your quote on the journal!
Oh bugger about Tiff's card when is her birthday??? Luv Shaz xoxo

LG said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Sheri and your lovely comment. You have amazing stuff here. your creations are very creative.

xoxo
\LG

Sue said...

Hey lou, I reckon it is time to update this blog of yours.

CreativeMe68 said...

Sheri Thanks for your friendship during these past few months...I want to say thank you for popping over and visiting my blog and leaving me comments. And I am so glad we get to chat regularly on msn. Have a great weekend and I agree with Mum it is time that updated your blog!!! Get your nose out of those twilight books and update here so I can comment on a new post LOL!!! Luv Shaz xoxo

 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater