Saturday, May 30, 2009

thanx Shaz!!

Shaz gave me a blogger award!!! THANKS!!!

im not sure how many people im ment to give it to buuttttt ill give it too:
Vicki and
Shaz's photo blog

i invited my 3 besties over last night.. id wanted to have them all over for a while... maddy didnt catch the bus over so she didnt get here till it was dark and Clare left about mins after we got woken up by her mum.. so clare isnt in any of the pics :( but we watched the Amytable (sp?) of horror and it was SCARY!!!!!! i spent most the movie with my eyes closed.. then we watched peter Pan (lol lol lol) and then the fog.. maddy went to sleep within the first 10 minutes and wouldnt wake up at the end so we could talk so we went to sleep at like 12!! kinda glad though coz if we were still awake at 3:15 i woulda screamed. i officially HATE that time!!
but we spent basically ALL day today taking awsome photos we took a few hundred.. but heres SOME that i like..... Mum is gunna post some more pics... we then watched Cheaper by the dozen 2 so we could perve on Taylor Lautner (even though he was like 12 when they filmed it) but Darrie left before he came on and Maddy left a little while later... but we had a great time and went through 2 bags of thai sweet chilli chips!!!!! anyway heres a few pics.... have a look at mums blog too as she will have some more nice ones......
























thanks for looking and please leave a comment!!

5 comments from Awsome peoplee:

CreativeMe68 said...

Awww you are way too sweet darlin, Thanks for the blog award!!! I will post it a bit later!!! Looks like you girls had lots of fun and Love the photo of you on your own!!!

Off to Proserpine and Airlie again tomorrow to see the babies...yes babies....Lil miss Brianna and my other friend had Lil master Lucus!!! So more photos on Mon of the babies!

Have a great day tomorrow as I know that I will Bye for now Luv Shaz xoxo

CreativeMe68 said...

Hey I have posted it....still thinking of who to give it to though.
Just wanted to know can I have the full sized file of the photo of you that I love ( the one on your own) and did you ask your sister for the other thing I want??? Luv Shaz xoxo

Sue said...

Sheri, I love all the photos that we took today, thank you all for letting me take them.
You all look beautiful. I especially love the one of you by yourself.
Your art journal is looking pretty good too. Keep up the good work.
And keep practicing for the music exams, I love listening to you practice, just wish you would not keep shutting the door so I cant hear you.

Pauly said...

Great photos Sheri!! Looks like yas had good fun!!

vicmbee said...

great photo's sheri, thanks for the award I finally put it up in my sidebar, and I have put the recipe for the choc sauce or ganache you can put on the mud cake... hope you enjoy making and eating it...

 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater